Tuesday 9 October 2012

Importance Of Media In My Life

Analyse The Variety and Importance Of The Media In Your Life

Without the media, for me, communication with my friends, family and the public would be non-existent. I use it from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep at night. Although being a teenager and being expeted to always be using the latest technology (new media), I still often use various old media forms such as reading books, magazines and newspapers.
The public communicate with me via newspapers, posters, adverts, leaflets and television which are all examples of old media. The majority of the above medias are for educational and entertainment purposes.
For social purposes, I communicate with my friends and family via the following media: mobile phone, social networking sites (Twitter and Facebook), the Internet in general and occasionally e-mailing. These media are important in my life as I need them to communicate freely, instantly and wherever I am. They are not only key for social reasons, but for safety reasons such as keeping in contact with my parents. I think that communication amongst the world and also friends and family would suffer immensely without the tools of media.

2 comments:

  1. Preliminary task deadline is now the 9th November.
    Please go to
    ttp://ktsasmedia2012-13.blogspot.co.uk/
    regularly. It comprises:
    opening a door,
    crossing a room
    sitting down in a chair opposite another character, and exchanging a couple of lines of dialogue.
    This task MUST demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180-degree rule.
    Please ask if there's anything you don't know.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Scales
    importance of media essay here (you might want to spell check this!)

    ReplyDelete